Sunday, July 12, 2009

Moving right along wth Mary


It is 5:15 am Sunday morning I have been up for hours gettin in just a few more stitches. So i though i would do a update on my Mary and post a wip picture.I am moving right along on my Mary Wigham. I hope to finish off part one by monday or tuesday. I dont know if i mentioned but i changed my fabric from white belfast to a 28 ct r&r antique cotton. It is just perfect for this project. I also now have a stitching partner close by and we are stitching this together. She is a designer, her name is Gaberiel, and her designs are Treasured Samplers. Gaberiel and i met in the er, i was the patient and she was the worker. We have become very good friends and enjoy stitching together when ever we can. Infact it was she who alerted me to this sal. Well here is a update Pic on my Mary. I must say i am really enjoyig this design ad loving the color choices.


Be Blessed

Jeanie B

1 comment:

  1. Jeanie it's coming along so well and looking gorgeous. Love Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete