Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 5th Starting Mary Wigham SAL


Well i am ready to start, i have my floss and fabric and my pattern printed and ready to start. I am so excited to do this sal, I was amazed at how world wide this is. I have never even heard of some of the countries that are included in this sal ( stitch a long). It just boggles my mind to see one pattern stitched in so many color varetions. I plan to use a combo of dmc and the overdyed floss, i can pick and choose as i stitch. I am going to attempt to post a picture of the original Mary Wigham, so wish me luck. I just put in a Harrison Ford movie, Clear and Present Danger and have my stitching on front of me in my stitching room . I will be starting in just a few mins, I think this a going to be beautiful sampler.


Have a Great Day,

Jeanie B

3 comments:

  1. You have a stitching room? Wow! I wish I had that. Maybe someday when the kids are grown up. Good luck with your stitch a long and I look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to watching your progress on this sampler and SAL. When you can, why not post a pic of your sewing room too - those of us without one love to look on enviously.... Congratulations on your new blog! Watch out! They are addictive and very enabling....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the SAL ... Quakers are just wonderful ... where did you get the chart?

    ReplyDelete